This Is A Quick, Easy, And Delicious Recipe For Cinnamon Rolls
Cinnamon rolls are a soft, chewy, and downright delicious dessert dish. Although they seem complicated to make, this simple recipe proves otherwise! So if you want to whip up a batch of sweet cinnamon rolls with only an hour to do so, just follow this quick and easy recipe. I can smell the cinnamon already!
· Melted butter
· 400 ml of buttermilk
· A litre of water
· 100 ml of yeast
· Baking flour
· 3 eggs
· Powdered sugar
· Brown sugar
· 500 ml of milk
1. Put several scoops of melted butter in a bowl.
2. Add 2 small cups (around 100 ml) of buttermilk to the melted butter.
3. Add a glass of water.
4. Add 3-5 tablespoons of brown sugar.
5. Throw in 3 tablespoons of yeast.
6. Stir the resulting mixture and let it sit for around 10 minutes.
7. Sprinkle some flour on top of the mixture, then add in a teaspoon of salt.
8. Add the eggs and stir. Keep stirring the mixture for 10 minutes, then let it sit for another 10 minutes.
9. Sprinkle in a little bit of granulated sugar, then add in 3 teaspoons of brown sugar.
10. Pour 2 ounces of cinnamon into the mixture and follow it up with another serving of melted butter.
11. Dust a little flour on a non-stick surface and start kneading the dough on top of it.
12. Pour more cinnamon on the stretched dough and roll it into an elongated log.
13. Cut the dough into neat cross sections. Then transfer the sections to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
14. Use vanilla, powdered sugar, and milk to make a nice icing to spread on top of your freshly baked rolls.
15. Your cinnamon rolls are now ready for the table!
Watch the video below to see the entire baking process in action.
You can always tinker with the ingredients a little bit to perfect the flavor and consistency. However, this recipe is sure to produce perfectly sticky, sweet cinnamon buns that the whole family can enjoy!