Here’s How To Make A Delectable Oreo Chocolate Cheesecake
If you’re tired of traditional cake recipes, why not try making three cakes in one? This recipe for Oreo Chocolate Cheesecake combines all of the best dessert flavors, and it will take your dessert skills to a whole other level.
Preparation time: 1 hour
Baking time: 30-40 minutes
(Chocolate cake part)
- 2 cups of granulated sugar
- 1 3/4 cups of flour
- 3/4 cup of cocoa
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of boiling water
(No-bake Oreo filling part)
- 1 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cups of powdered sugar
- 8 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 12 Oreo cookies (crushed, the original kind)
- 8 ounces of milk chocolate (chopped)
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 8-1o half-broken pieces of Oreos
- A few tablespoons of dark chocolate (finely chopped)
- A few tablespoons of white chocolate (finely chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Next, grease two round 9″ baking pans with butter. Line the pans with parchment paper.
- Mix together the granulated sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Then, add the eggs, milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract and mix together for about 3 minutes on medium speed. Add boiling water to the mixture until it becomes smooth. Transfer the batter to the prepared baking pans and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- When the time is up, remove the cakes from the oven and let them cool for 5-7 minutes. After that, remove the cakes from the pans and let them cool completely.
- Now that the baking part is done, it’s time to make the cheesecake filling. Whip the heavy cream in a large bowl until stiff peaks form. Set aside. In another bowl, mix the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Combine these two mixtures with the crushed Oreos and stir well.
- And last but not least, it’s time to make the chocolate drizzle. First, melt the chopped milk chocolate in a sauce pan over low heat. When it is completely melted, remove from hear and stir in the heavy cream until smooth.
- Evenly spread the cheesecake filling on top of one of the cooled chocolate cakes, then place the other chocolate cake on top of the filling. Pour the milk chocolate drizzle over the cake, then sprinkle some broken Oreos on top. You can also sprinkle finely chopped dark and white chocolate on the cake at this time.
And that’s it! You now have yourself a delicious Oreo Chocolate Cheesecake. This dessert is sure to impress all of your friends, but only you will know how easy it was to make!